I love this, Em. It looks like sun down,such a beautiful time at the beach. Like the whole world belongs to you.
Emily! Your work is so beautiful. I really love this one.
Reflective...from darkness to light...hopeful...like it, like it.aunt b.xxxooo
Emily, you are soooooooooooooooo... talented. This is so beautiful. I really love so many of them. Do you enjoy oil as much as watercolor? Obviously you're talented no matter the medium.Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love this, Em. It looks like sun down,such a beautiful time at the beach. Like the whole world belongs to you.
Emily! Your work is so beautiful. I really love this one.
Reflective...from darkness to light...hopeful...like it, like it.
aunt b.xxxooo
Emily, you are soooooooooooooooo... talented. This is so beautiful. I really love so many of them. Do you enjoy oil as much as watercolor? Obviously you're talented no matter the medium.
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment