Okay now just cut it out!! Everysingleoneofthese is amazing, gorgeous...I want a box of cards asap with all these pix...you said you experiemented with the color well I would say your experiement was a success! Stunning, Em. xxxooo aunt b
I know I already commented on these but...really, Em, this series is fantastic! I just had to tell you again. And I'm serious about the box 'o cards! really special group. love aunt b xxxooo
4 comments:
These are great. My favorites are the telephone poles along the canal, the horses and the sheep.
Okay now just cut it out!! Everysingleoneofthese is amazing, gorgeous...I want a box of cards asap with all these pix...you said you experiemented with the color well I would say your experiement was a success! Stunning, Em. xxxooo aunt b
I know I already commented on these but...really, Em, this series is fantastic! I just had to tell you again. And I'm serious about the box 'o cards! really special group. love aunt b xxxooo
EM IS THAT HOT AIR BALLOON PIC SERIOUS????? I love that! you are so talented. love you xoxoxo
Post a Comment